Thursday, August 23, 2007

Another Day

Sorry Flo about all the "Blog Pressure" you receive. I don't feel like I even have time to go to the restroom by myself with three mobile kids. If I update my blog every couple of days, I will be lucky. I am really glad I am up and going with Flo, Jenn and Addie. You guys might have to give me a few pointers.

Not much has happened this week. We are trying to do a lot of park visits before school starts. I am not sure if everybody knows, but we got the word that we are moving to the Portland area. Tom and I are really excited to be closer to family. I am looking forward to having date nights with my husband again.

We will be moving in the next two months or so. We will keep everybody updated with the info.

4 comments:

SHANE, JENN and CARTER said...

Hi Wendy... I do give the girls too much blog pressure... I have to keep them on their toes !! I might have to be your new scrap friend if you move to portland.. we are in Vancouver ! All your girlfriends are going to be really sad to see you move though !!! Let me know when you get moved up here, maybe we can get all the girls to meet in Salem at Scrapbook Fever for a crop !!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy,

It will be nice to have you guys closer...its been awhile. We still have not made it to see Martha even though we live so close.

Jenny & Jay
jenny.is.crafty@gmail.com

Flo said...

I am glad that you get to move closer to your family and spend more time with your husband. I know the girls will all miss you but like Jenn says maybe we can all meet and have a crop together.That would be fun as JI really enjoyed the one at Sun River we all did. I am sure Addie will keep us all up to date on you while you are in middle of moving.
I think Jenn and Addie are the experts when it comes to the blog. I am just starting so I get Jenn to help me out. Just post whenever you can we love to read everyones.
Have a great week

all about me said...

Jenn

I would love to get together when we move. I am willing to come to Vancouver just to scrap. I will miss all the girls, but they always keep me in the loop.

Jay & Jenny

I hope to see the both of you when we move. I hope you two are feeling better and on the mend.

Flo

I love all the comments. I will miss the girls, but they are lifetime friends.