Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Move




I am sorry, but here a some more pics of Paige. I decided to clean out the frig and somebody tried to help me. I turned around and this is what I found.

Some new news: We have gotten word that the office in Milwaukie will open on March 1 if everything goes the way it is suppose to.

I am having a touch time deciding if I am happy or not about the move. I know I felt the same way when we moved to Roseburg and again when we moved to Springfield. Just when I am feeling comfortable - we move. I am really glad that we will be closer to family, but I am going to miss my friends in Roseburg (Dawn & Addie) and our neighbors and family here (Bill, Kelly, Jeff & Ingrid). I worry about getting Kyle settled in a new school. He is doing so great here and then we move. I know Kyle is really smart and social. He will do fine.

I am looking forward to being close to Jenn (Vancouver) and Kris (Beaverton). Maybe we could get together and scrap.

I know I have unloaded a lot, but just a word to all family and friends. I love and miss you all. You all hold a special place in my heart.

No comments: