Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas at the beach

Well our family did something different over Christmas this year. We decided to go the beach for four days. We rented a house in Lincoln Beach (between Depoe Bay and Lincoln City). It had four bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths. It had an open floor plan for the living room, dining room and kitchen. Sunday it rained, Monday it sunshined and Tuesday it rained, hailed, sunshined and blew really hard. My parents were really bummed that they couldn't come because of my dads injury. Next year we might try the snow. I am kicking myself for not getting pictures of the house we stayed out. I wish I could remember to do that like Addie always does.




1 comment:

Flo said...

It looks like you guys had a fun Christmas at the beach. We didn't go to Diamond Lake this year as we usually do and I did miss the snow. Sorry to hear about your Dad's accident and I hope he is up and going soon. I don't always post but I do read your blog so keep the pictures coming.