Saturday, August 23, 2008

Camping trip to Nehalem Bay

My sister-in-law Aletia and I took all five kids to the beach for five days camping. We pulled into camp Monday evening and set up camp. It sprinkled a little bit on Tuesday morning. By Tuesday evening, we had a lake in front of our trailer. It rained most of the day Wednesday. I was feeling caged in the trailer so we loaded up all the kids and headed to Seaside. Somewhere between Nehalem and Seaside the sky parted to sun. We enjoyed a evening on the beach and took the kids to dinner. We woke up Thursday morning to sunshine. We are very glad we stuck it out. The campground was empty because of the storm. We had the beach mostly to ourselves. Nehalem Bay State Park has some great climbing trees and lots of trails for the kids to explore.
Rhianna and Paige have an interesting relationship. Rhianna wants to mother her and Paige wants to be indepentant
My boys........
Lorenzo up a tree......
I don't get very many great pictures of Kyle. I love this one. It is the true (not goofy) Kyle.

No comments: