Thursday, January 17, 2008

Grandpa & Paige



I have a fond memory to share with everybody. Here is a picture of Paige riding on the front of my dads walker. As you can see, she is having a blast. The walker belonged to my Grandpa McNamee when he was still alive. I have a picture of Kyle riding on the very same walker.


I know why I love scrapbooking so much. I can take two pictures and put them side by side and tell a story. My kids will know these little memories and stories. I will never have to worry about them not knowing the story of how they were born or the story of the permanent marker all over the house (Dawn and family - no laughing).

2 comments:

SHANE, JENN and CARTER said...

Ohh thanks for bllogging wendy !! We have missed you on here !! I feel the same way about scrapbooking... I tell my husband that all the time that these albums will be priceless someday !! He just can't figure out why I have to spend so much money for pictures in a book !! LOL !!! You in Portland now ??

Flo said...

I think it is so great that you girls are scrapbooking while your kids are little and will be able to have all the memories for them. I have all the pictures but the kids don't know all the stories that go with them. Someday when I retire that is one of my goals to get each of them an album. I do have one for Jake(because his Mom doesn't scrapbook) and one for Carter (just because I want to have the Nana angle)because Jenn already does his.
Yes it is amazing how kids can just fall asleep anywhere and anytime. Thanks for updating as I always try to read everyones blog.