Wednesday, April 23, 2008

10 Reasons I Love My Husband

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!

1. His sense of humor
2. He puts his family first
3. He can always make me feel at ease
4. His confidence
5. His smile
6. His zest for life
7. Giving me our three beautiful kids
8. Always provides for his family
9. Thinks of others more than himself
10. Always tells me God has a plan The sense of humor....
The kid in him...
I'm not sure....
His smile....
Tom - thank you for 9 wonderful years. I know we have struggled, laughed, and made it through lots of different things (three kids). I just wanted to wish you HAPPY 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!
Love you with all my heart
Wendy

2 comments:

Addie said...

Happy Anniversary! Great pictures!

Flo said...

Happy Anniversay to the two of you. Great pictures and I love the 10 reasons....