Friday, June 13, 2008

Back to the 80's & 90's

I graduated 17 years ago. I can't believe that it has been that long.
Here is a picture of me from Prom 1989. Roger was my date and the guy I avoided in high school. He was very theatrical and outgoing (exactly the person I married). Prom 1990 - didn't have a date and neither did Steve. We decided to get a picture together.
Prom 1991 - Carl was my date. He came from a single mom family w/ not lots of money. He got $300 in money for graduation and spent it all on Prom, tux and me. I was very honored.






3 comments:

kells times four said...

Love the hair :) hehehe

Addie said...

These are hilarious! I've never seen you with such big hair!

Laurie said...

You've come a long way baby! I remember that hairdo on ya. It defied gravity! Oops…you have dirt on me too. Maybe I should just shut my mouth. hee hee. Love ya! :)