Saturday, June 21, 2008

More scrapbook pages

Paige being beautiful..... A picture of Tom and I at Kyle's ball game (pic taken by Justin)....
Portland Zoo visit Spring 2007.....
Paige unraveling th toilet paper. It was really quite in the back area of the house. I came around the corner to find Paige sitting in a pile of TP. Me being a scrapbooker - I took her out of the room, grabbed my camera, placed her back in the TP and then took her picture.
Daddy was working on the roof and the boys wanted to help. I helped them up the ladder and daddy reminded me to take a picture. Thanks daddy!!!!!!


2 comments:

SHANE, JENN and CARTER said...

Nice layouts !!! Are these the ones you did with the girls this weekend???

Flo said...

Love the layouts and of course seeing the pictures of the kids. Paige may have unrolled the TP but at least she didn't climb on the counter to do it LOL